What are dark spots?
Dark spots are essentially a hyperpigmentation of the skin. Dark spots tend to appear on parts of the body that are most exposed to sunlight. Dark spots are also known as age spots, sun spots or liver spots.
What are some of the causes of dark spots Corrector?
Dark spots tend to appear as we get older. Usually by the age of 40, there is a 40% chance of seeing dark spots appear on your skin. This is because with age, our bodies are start to produce more of the chemical that makes up the pigmentation of our skin. This chemical is called melanin. The more we produce, the more pigmentation will occur, which is why hyperpigmentation is the clinical term used to describe dark spots on your skin.
What are some of the ways I can treat Red spots?
If you are seeing dark spots on your skin, you can rest assured of two things. Firstly, there are no medical risks associated with these spots. Secondly, if you want to fade these dark red spots, you have come to the right place.
Many skin care creams that claim to fade dark red spots contain harmful ingredients such as Hydroquinonone, which is banned outside North America and Kojic Acid, known to burn the skin. Not Zax!
Zax's Original Dark Spot Cream uses natural ingredients such as:
- Licorice extract (a known de-pigmenting agent)
- Aloe (absorbs UV light, moisturizes and slightly lightens the skin)
- Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract (proven to lighten your skin and believed to stunt the production of melanin)
- Niacinamide (also a skin-lightening agent)
- Vitamin E (packed with anti-oxidants to help revive skin).